Concrete sunset:I know... it's not yet technically a sun setting picture, but believe me; this is as low as I get to see it on a regular day. Any later and the buildings (like this one in the picture) cover the horizon and block out any view of said setting sun - at least, from where I am normally found these usual working days.
I would really like to take a beautiful sunset picture sometime... meanwhile, I try to get creative with what I have. I saw how the sun was being covered by the unfinished building... and how the crane (and said building) had it's silhouette being shown against the sun's brightness... so I snapped away.
Should be interesting to compare with a picture of the same building when it's finally finished and furnished. Of course, chances of that happening before the end of this photoblog may be dim - then again, I might be surprised... so who knows?


No comments:
Post a Comment