Wild Shrub?I'm not exactly a plant expert, but I did notice how these long stemmed flora were swaying against the wind, as I was nearing my car. Naturally, I thought why not try to capture the moment? And so I did.
Where exactly is this place? It's the vacant lot behind the Piazza in McKinley, where I conducted my training in the day. In fact, if you look at the shrub's (I've decided to call it that - even if it may be technically wrong) background, you would see a building's silhouette... albeit, in a rather unfocused manner. That building was where I was at the entire working day.
Mundane as this picture may be, it still reflects the day's happy ending - meaning it was time to let all work-related stuff get off my mind and look forward to a little TGIF with some colleagues - which I did, by the way... after taking this shot. So yeah... TGIF - even one's that fall on the 13th of the month.


No comments:
Post a Comment