A few weeks ago, as I accompanied Barbie and Ben to inquire about baptismal requirements for Jude Brent, I witnessed a conversation between some people, as one of them was showing everyone else a shirt which I quickly correctly noted was a design for Ateneo's quest to try for a three-peat with this year's U.A.A.P. varsity basketball games. The gentlemen turned out to be priests of the parish and since I did open up the fact that I did glean the shirt's meaning, they asked me if I was from Ateneo too. Actually, I do come from La Salle, their chief rival - and I did say so... but these sporting events are harshly fought - but outside, we're all friends, relatives and peers.
Anyway, they also saw me with my camera and throughout our small talk, eventually asked if I could take pictures for them in their parish's celebration of the Feast day of their patron saint - St. Ignatius. I agreed. So that is how I ended up lugging my camera with gorilla tripod in tow (which I used to take this shot) and cover the mass... and yes, they did ask me to make it a labor of love. I did not mind... after all, I'm still in the process of wanting to practice my new hobby (or craft).
So yeah... this was how I spent my early evening.


No comments:
Post a Comment