Monday, August 23, 2010

Photoblog - Day 133 Aug 21, 2010

Inside out:

What this is happens to be a signage from the inside window of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in the Promenade, Greenhills. That explains why it looks reversed - because it is meant to look correct, from the other side of the glass.

So what brings me here on a Saturday? Bryce apparently. It's day 2 of his review - and once again, I brought him to AHEAD. Once done, I then consider how to spend my time - whether I should go home, or just wait it out. In this case, he latter idea was what I went with... starting with a walk around the shopping center's grounds - 5 rounds, in fact. In between - in round 2 1/2, I went to their open market (only there on Saturday mornings) and got some fresh vegetables. After round 5, I take a detour to the car - wipe myself dry and have a change of shirt - then I went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

Nothing like reading a book while enjoying a Biscotti and coffee, as I wait for 12 noon. Will I do this again next Saturday? Maybe... though by then, I'll probably get a new book.

Oh yeah... after coffee and book, I went to the comic shop - got a few issues... issues that I will only get to read by Sunday (if I'm lucky). You see, after this, I'm betting I'll be bringing Barbie and Bernice somewhere.

No comments: