Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photoblog - Day 126 Aug 14, 2010

AHEAD Training:

The place is AHEAD, Greenhills... the time? 8AM - yes... it's a Saturday, and it happens to be Bryce's first day at this training institute to get him ready to take the College Entrance exams for De La Salle. Barbie and I sort of want him to have some practice/reviewer, and Ahead just had what we were looking for.

Even better, Berna - an old colleague of mine from a few years back (the lady at the right, in the picture), happened to be connected with AHEAD after her Accenture training-related days, so I knew at least one person when it came to inquiring about their services. During our days together, Berna was always able to help her clients - and the days leading to this was no exception. She helped reserve a slot for Bryce and even gave me a reminder text about their starting schedule the day before. Even if she was likewise acting at AHEAD's interest in confirming with me, I still liked the reminder. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

So yeah... looks like Bryce and I'll be up early every Saturday - at least, until October - so he can have a better chance at acing the La Salle entrance.

Great idea, this one - and one I'm sure I could have used during my time.

No comments: