Perspectives and Reflections:Sometimes, during those days when i have a co-facilitator sharing the talking roles with me, I look for a quiet place. I do this so I can read a novel - or a comic book... at times, I even bring a journal and reflect on how life has been treating me. At other times, it's to reflect on how I've been treating myself.
Yeah... things can be heavy during those days - yet I also reflect on what I have... what I should be thankful for. This ensures that I do not feel any melancholy or feel really pissed with myself. I have a great self-awareness of my priorities - and I would like to think I could recognize my life having fulfilled most, if not all my dreams.
Of course, I likewise recognize some unresolved dreams... and so I consider - are they still worth pursuing? Will I sacrifice something in doing so... or in not doing so? Whatever happens... I know I can do something about what I want to pursue.
This picture is my August picture - a shot against a mirror and the angle was to see if I could capture a different perspective of me and the place I was in. The shot was set wide, so I could just turn it into anything I felt was interesting. The windows cutting across the wall made me pause and realize - what do I think of when I look outside?
To think that this was a set-up shot - with little regard for deeper thinking. Guess the subconscious was working overtime, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment