I did not do too many things this day. See, it was one of those days when Accenture did not have too many trainings, and none came my way, so no work to wake up early to this day. However, it being a payday, I had to go to Makati to get my check - then cash it, deposit majority in the bank and use the rest to pay bills due the month-end.
Well, for starters, I could not get up too early to do things in the morning, because I had a relatively heavy drinking session the previous night. In fact, it took most of this day to just recover from such a situation.
I finally got to Makati in the afternoon (with Ben's help, since Fridays are coding for the car) and did all the things that needed to be done - in a manner of speaking. Oh yeah... in between, I made it a point to get my regular stash of comics from my friendly comic shop. I may be stuck with little spending capacity - but I won't be stuck with nothing to read.
Of this batch, I was finally given issue #1 of the Marvels Project - so now I'm complete, and I discovered Super Soldier #1 as well... decided to take a chance on a few issues of Batman and Robin to see how they link with the search for Bruce Wayne. Lastly, trying a few issues of Legion and Birds of Prey... although to my dismay, it seems that issue 2 of both are gone before I could notice. Hope they (friendly comic shop) can search for these issues soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment