It was a choice between a picture of Dict blowing his cake or of Jude with cake icing on his face - I naturally opted for the latter. After all, we can always get Dict blowing his cake at another birthday (or year, if you want to be more accurate), but when will we be able to get a picture of Jude Brent smiling with icing on his face?
This will be a classic Facebook picture that his mom will love showing off to his classmates in around 10 years time - and I'm just glad I was around to take said picture. You can see the glee in Barbie's face - plus the mischief in her smile (you definitely know who the mastermind to such an act of putting icing on Jude's face was).
Though Dict's birthday would officially be the next day, we had this celebration in Cavite so his (and Barbie's) parents could be part of the small gathering. Plus we wanted the 3rd to be a rest day for us - in preparation for work and school as ushered in by 2011.


No comments:
Post a Comment