It's one of the artistic sculpture attractions that you'll find in the middle of Bonifacio High Street - I don't know if it has any official name, as I just call it the shower boulder (though I think no one is allowed to take a shower under it - but wouldn't that be a picture worth taking? He he).
I used a high ISO here - so I need not hold the camera steady for a long time, and wanted the water to look visible as a continuous line (I actually wanted to capture the droplets looking like droplets, but I think I'll need larger ISO for that... I think) - besides, since it's got it's own lighting, the sculpture did not need to take in a lot of night or background / ambient light to better expose the subject (said rock shower sculpture).
Once again, I believe I would have gotten a better shot - and one with a longer exposure, had I brought a tripod - even my gorilla tripod would do. One thing I did notice is that this piece is cordoned by a makeshift rope fence... not impossible to go over, mind you - but visible enough to ask everyone not to step on the grass and approach the sculpture.
Hey, maybe someone did try to take a shower here one time - hence the cordon. I won't think that an impossible prank. Not that I'd do it... after all, I do want to take the shot... not be the shot.


No comments:
Post a Comment