You'll never know when you'll need it - but if you do, you'll definitely thank the day you took it.
I'm talking about First Aid training, and this should really be a course taught everyone - so we don't accidentally make matters worse for others, should we find opportunities to help them... and in our ignorance, actually contribute to their trauma - instead of helping alleviate it.
Make no mistake, I've seen footages from TV about these - accidents and people with no first aid... meaning well, but in the process... adding to one's injuries. Hence this first aid course, specially arranged for us by Red Cross Makati branch, is timely as it is important. I also insisted the kids join me here - after all, there may come a time that I might need first aid... and their being equipped with the right knowledge - and technique, could end up saving me. So yeah... this is likewise insurance.
Here we see Bryce in action, applying the foot (with shoes on) bandage technique on Bernice - and yes; we took a practical test about all these different bandage applications afterwards... after all, we are going after certification... at least, on basic first aid course.


No comments:
Post a Comment