Back to the grind...Yup - vacation was over on the 3rd of January, as I greeted 2011's work week by handling a Project Management School training for Accenture. Does this mean I'm destined to teach PM-related stuff for this year? Can this sustain me all throughout the year? Hope it can. Will I change work mid-stride? I am thinking about it.
So the first work week of 2011 found me busy the entire week - since PMS is a four day course... and for a moment, I thought I needed to teach it solo. Luckily, Gina was able to join me in day 2 - with her personal emergency taken care of. By Wednesday, as this picture represents, other trainers were already present in McKinley as well. So yeah... everything was going back to the way things were before the Christmas-break.
If there was any hidden meaning to the fact that PMS was the last training I had in 2010 - and now in 2011 it 's the first... well, I'll just leave that to more learned people. Me... I'm just glad I've got work to ofset all my holiday spendings.


No comments:
Post a Comment