When I saw this book in the bookstore, I did not let it go. You see, I heard (or read) about this book some time back - specifically referenced by another book I read (and liked); which was Lee Cockerell's 'Creating Magic' - another book about Disney management.
Cockerell kept mentioning the Disney Way program and training... so when I saw this, I remembered - hence had to get the book. But it is only today that I started reading this book (I finished my last book - all about Steve Jobs' Innovative secrets. last night), and I consider this an overdue read.
Will it be good? too early to tell, as I'm still in the first chapter - but I do hope Cockerell was right about promoting this book (and program). So here I go... I'm about to learn more of the Disney Way, and hope the journey is full of insights and practices I can use.
By the way, the green colored smileys were an added touch - I wanted something different, and just taking the book's picture did not add enough pizzaz to the picture -I mean I'd probably ask 'what made this picture worth taking?' Well... the smileys hopefully did add reason, symbolizing a happy read about a happy organization.


No comments:
Post a Comment