Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photoblog - Day 286 Jan 20, 2011

Taking a break:

When I'm in the middle of a training conduct, and I know I'll have some rest time while my co-facilitator does his (or her) part, I always make it a point to bring anything to read, look for a quiet spot - preferably, one not too far from our room so I can somehow monitor what's going on - and catch up on my reading.

This particular spot happened to be the room right beside our training room - in fact, that removable wall I'm leaning on is the only thing separating me from he class.

The absence of chairs and tables just signifies that this room is being readied for the next training... and I did not find the lack of chairs and tables a hindrance for me (as you can see with my sitting on the carpet).

Yup... I try to keep myself busy (and in some situations, awake) by busying myself with new reading materials - this way, even when I'm conducting a class... specially one that I've been handling for some time, I still come out at the end of the day, with something new learned or gleaned - with something read and enjoyed. I make it a point to never stop learning, to never stop growing with knowledge.

How'd I take this picture? with a timer - and my camera bag - no tripod used here... but now I understand the need for a small bean bag for my camera - or better appreciate the shortness and portability of my gorilla tripod (which I did not bring with me on this occasion).

No comments: