This picture won't be possible in the mall's usual working hours... for one, there'd be too many people going around. Two, the sun might be too high so as not to reflect it's rays in the inner corridor of said mall.
That said, I was able to get this picture as I saw the sun's rays shining into the corridor. At first, I was the opposite end - taking pictures of the chairs and tables with the natural lighting. But when I went to the opposite end of said corridor, I was struck with how the lights and shades played with each other - how the arches were emphasized - giving the place a sudden exotic eastern look.
I realized that this was a much better view and had to take the shot. Heck, if I had to consider adding to this, I might think of adding a shapely model standing under one of those arches - letting her silhouette play with the light as well. But as it is... it shows a beautiful scene. Guess there are advantages with coming in real early.
He he... yes, I did have my breakfast in McDonald's - as it was one of the few opened places at that time.


No comments:
Post a Comment