Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photoblog - Day 277 Jan 11, 2011

DLSU 100 yrs - kick-off:

So how did you spend your 1-11-11? Well the DLSU Alumni Association decided to spend the evening in the NBC Tent, with the intent to kick-start the Centenial celebration of De La Salle's presence here in the Philippines.

This picture shows DLSAA Chairman Henry Atayde (in disguise) showing everyone the activities map - while informing us all just how the celebration is being planned and naturally, what's in store for La Salle.

I came in as both an LSGH batch 78 alumni and a DLSU batch 82 alumni - met a few people I haven't seen since... well, since college days, actually - and even met a few new people too. Over-all things look exciting. But don't expect me to attend everything. As for souvenir items, well... I did not really see anything worth getting that evening - hopefully, as the Centenial comes closer, there will be better shirts or jackets.

No comments: