My first comics for 2011:Yup - another hold-over from 2010... and way longer that that, is my hobby of buying, collecting and reading comics. I still have my usual list of must reads. In this case, I looked forward to Captain America, Green Lantern, X-men, Superboy (surprisingly good) and S.H.I.E.L.D. - easily my favorite in this bunch. In fact, I just might make an inspired review of S.H.I.E.L.D. - just deciding whether to wait for it to end first; or do it now.
There are a few other titles I might be discontinuing - Secret Warriors (as it is winding down), Avengers... but on the other hand, there are others that look promising, hence my starting them like Batman: Dark Knight. Then there's a hold-over form the holidays - Orange Lantern and the hilarious story in it... no real bother as it's just a one-shot issue.
So... if this is a start - I guess I can imagine how my collection will once again grow by end of 2011... assuming I continue collecting, that is.
Note to self... remove plastic covers to prevent glare - or shoot away from a window.


No comments:
Post a Comment