Thursday, January 27, 2011

Photoblog - Day 293 Jan 27, 2011

Sharpening Saws:

This is the class I'm handling today and tomorrow (taking over from Ariel as I conduct the latter half of this course).

So yeah... these people are learning new methods and techniques about Testing Design. Many of these people are newbies - still undergoing training (at least, while awaiting their projects' assignments).

So ladies and gentlemen... let's hear it for the new Testing resources! (canned applause here).

Okay... so what are they doing? It's obvious that they're i the middle of making an assigned activity, and since it's group work, they're coordinating with each other - sharing ideas. Since most were standing, I wanted to capture this very active picture. No frills here - just a straight forward picture of a room full of testers (amazing? more so if you consider the fact that this was the very same course I was conducting last week... and it may not be the last I will see for the year.

No comments: