Friday, January 14, 2011

Photoblog - Day 279 Jan 13, 2011

(Side) Mirror Image:

When I took this picture, I just wanted to experiment - on a whim, with my ISO settings - see how putting it at 100 and 1600 would make a difference - any difference.

Far as I can tell the one with the 1600 took less time to click and process as opposed to the ISO 100 version. With respect to clarity, I'd have to say that the 1600 looked clearer - but that may also be because of less shakes on my end (I was not using a tripod here - and I should have), other than that, the 100 looked a bit brighter... but again, possibly due to shakes, it did not come across as sharper.

Anyway... if you closely at the mirror's reflection at the glass, you'll see a slightly visible formation of my face and the camera - as reflected by the light. The color was really like that - owing to the tungsten lighting, I could have adjusted it with Photoshop, but decided against it. After all, the color is what adds to the image's coolness... and yes, the car is our Toyota, so I was not getting anyone worried by being nosy with their car.

No comments: