This Sunday, we decided to do things a bit different... instead of waking up late, we opted to get up earlier than our usual weekend manner (where half the day is over by the time everyone is up), and go for an early mass (as opposed to going to mass at 6pm) in Greenhills.
Then we'd take lunch and and be done with all our obligations and walks early to enjoy the rest of the day relaxing at home - in preparation for the regular classes and work days.
Now we normally look for a place to have lunch - and we considered KFC an option acceptable to all - hence here we went... to KFC in Shaw Bldv. We enjoyed our lunch... and made true the option of relaxing the rest fo the day. How so? In the kids' case - the usual internet and afternoon siesta... while in Barbie and my case - a DVD movie viewing. We decided to watch Percy Jackson.
All we did was wait for dinner time - while really just enjoying the slow and peaceful day. A far cry from the hustle and bustle of the work days... so I guess I was likewise recharging - after all, at the end of last Friday's training, I already had coughing fits... an itchy throat and really felt dead tired - so I really needed this weekend rest.


No comments:
Post a Comment