Sunday, October 03, 2010

Photoblog - Day 159, Sep 16, 2010

My shades:

This particular pair of sun glasses was a gift from Barbie when she last went to the U.S., I had asked her for a pair when she queried what I would like back there.

Having a strong practical bone, I am not one to consider brand names - as I would be more inclined to the aesthetics of the shades - and in a tropical country, the darker shade is the better option. Apparently, Barbie; who is the more brand conscious between us, was able to get a pair that represented both functionality and fashion recognition.

So... having said that, can you 'guess' the brand of this pair? Hint... I took the picture of this shades to not just show it clearly the picture, but to try and capture the brand as well. Come on... give it a try. It's such an easy task, I doubt you'll need more than one try to 'guess' the name.

No comments: