Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photoblog - Day 200, Oct 26, 2010

Cold Room:

This is me in a jacket while reading a book at the back of the training room - something I'm able to do because it was my partner's turn to talk. Said partner for this day being Tess, who saw me; liked what she saw - and said she just had to take my picture, so I could add it to my photoblog.

As for me, yes the jacket is necessary. You see, where I'm sitting, I find myself in a near direct path of an industrial airconditioner's cold blast, and even if we lower the temperature a bit, it still is cold for the person in the aircon's path. In actuality, I'm trying to cover my head more than my body, more so since I'm still nursing a cough. The book I'm so engrossed with? "The Last Templar", a book I just started reading this day.

So there you have it... another picture of me this October (unintentionally done), because Tess saw a memory worth preserving - and when I saw her take of me, I thouhgt so too.

No comments: