Meiji's Birthday!Meiji is Bryce's girlfriend and I don't mind saying that she's someone who has had a relatively positive impact on both Bryce and us. Needless to say, Barbie likes her, and we have had on occasion, invited her with some family gatherings... the latest being (of course) Bryce's birthday.
This get together was not just us... but her family and friends coming out in force and getting together in California Pizza Kitchen in Greenbelt 5. I was definitely full, and we even got to chat with Meiji's mother and aunt a bit.
Too bad I had a sudden flight to Cebu early morning, so we had to go leave early. We were also not that prepared to get her a gift... but Bryce and I managed to get her her favorite flower... a Sunflower as her simple gift. Hope she liked it... and once again, thank you Meiji - not just for the food, but for the positive influence you've given Bryce.


No comments:
Post a Comment