Cooling down:YGIFs normally mean my having to hang out a place near (and after) work - not just to unwind, but to wait out the number coding scheme in place within the metro, so chill out is what I definitely do - be it with companions (preferable) or alone (still okay, but I enjoy conversations with my brewskie).
This night, however, aside from being the latter option, also introduced me to a new light beer in town - Manila light. You see, there used to be a Manila beer in the market... though later, it seemed to have just vanish, a victim of it being the poorer option amongst beer drinkers choices - heck I even did not realize it was gone the first time, and just like me, I think it was simply below many other's radar.
Well the makers of Manila beer probably feel that now's the right time to reintroduce Manila beer - and mot just this one... but likewise introduce to the beer drinking public Manila Beer Light. In my case, I was expecting a brew with my usual San Mig Light but the place I went to somehow had a lack of supply for San Mig light on a Friday evening... go figure. Then they suggest I try Manila Beer Light - and adventurous/curious me took the offer.
End result? Well for one, the sleek new look is a plus factor, and the taste isn't bad either... plus I get to have a nice shot of the new product too. If you look close enough, you'll realize that this was not my first bottle. Where's the clue? Well, you find out.


No comments:
Post a Comment