Old FriendsYes, I will have to emphasize that they aren't old per se (hmmm... been a while since I used that term), rather that they represent friends that Barbie and I have had for a long time now; heck these guys have been around since before Barbie and I got married... so yeah, that long. I refer of course to Fred (middle) and Carlos (right) and life - or the busyness it hands us individually, has conspired to keep us from meeting each other on a regular basis.
Well not tonight. Barbie and I have hosted a few Bacardi nights in our place = normally with friends/work colleagues simply because its a lot easier to organize these with people you see almost every day. These two friends, though... had it not been for Facebook, I would not even know how to keep tans of them - and as it is, it is barely done. So when a suggestion to have a wine and cheese night instead of the usual cocktails night cropped up, Carlos said he'd be interested to have one and seeing this gem of an opportunity to try and have an old friends night, I also tried to contact Fred and Gerry.
SO the evening was spent enjoying the cheese and wine - thanks primarily to Carlos... and the conversations/catching up with each others lives. Nice night and I so nope there are sequels to this too - and hopefully, one with Gerry as well.
Who took the picture? Why Bryce did, after I had set the camera up... and even if this was technically a Saturday night get together... it did extend until Sunday, so technically it is a Sunday picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment