New Look:This is the middle corridor in Cybermall's Accenture office, and aside from having a sleeker color scheme (the old one was more a combination of brown and mustard hues with wavy lines) the placing of these over-sized - or should I say, poster-sized pictures were a welcome to an otherwise plain wall no matter how good the new color scheme was.
These posters in particular (there are others in the other corridors), remind everyone in the know of the preferred personality traits of an Accenture employee. How do I know? Simple, I've talked about this many times in the past, as part of their New Joiners' Orientation.
And to think... a few days ago, I was thinking of printing some of my pictures in a slightly large format (or having them printed somewhere), framing them and displaying these captured images as a sort of gallery at home. Guess someone in Accenture thought the same way, huh? Overall... it does have a nice look - now we can imagine ourselves in a gallery whenever we walk these halls.


No comments:
Post a Comment