Red Tomatoes 2010:This is a free concert sponsored by my favorite FM radio station; 99.5 RT - in fact, I've been an avid RT listener since... well, since college actually. Though the station went on a near 2 decade hiatus (or was it longer than 2 decades?). Anyway, they're back with a vengeance, and I get to listen to them in the morning and evening, specifically when I'm driving to or from work.
This was how I learned of their concert, and coincidence as it is... You might even say that the coincidence became stronger when I learned that a previously planned family outing was cancelled, leaving my Saturday evening open. I was in McKinley that day, conducting my last day for PM Estimating. That said, it was a simple matter of waiting for the appointed start time.
Hence I was able to get some pics of the bands playing - well, just two of them actually... Sinosikat (in the picture) and Sandwich. In between I saw a few RT jocks too. But what got me going was of course a chance to try taking really great pics of the bands.


No comments:
Post a Comment