Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photoblog - Day 190, Oct 16, 2010

Bernice's Confirmation Seminar:

This is what made Barbie and I wake up early on a Saturday when we normally would have wanted to sleep longer. Since Bernice will be having her confirmation this coming November, the school, naturally, wanted to make sure their students' parents were well aware of the Christian (specifically, the Catholic) values - sooo.... we got dressed in a more smart casual manner - as opposed to my more relaxed shirt and shorts weekend get-up, and off we went to O.B. Montessori, with Bernice in tow.

I dropped them off so they did not have to walk too far from the parking with the understanding that I would pass by Starbucks as well to get Barbie her much needed coffee.

Turns out they (the school) only needed - and allowed one parent per child - a fact Bernice forgot to mention, and I sudden felt I was dressed with no place to go *sigh*. So I got Barbie's coffee - brought it to her then as I was about to leave and just kill time in Greenhills (I had been there the night before - remember my latest batch of comics?); I decided to take this picture to remind me of what was so different about this Saturday. Nothing fancy... either, just a wide angle shot to capture the set-up.

Lucky for me, I brought a book to read.

No comments: