Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photoblog - Day 182, Oct 8, 2010

Bonding time!

Whenever I arrive from work - no fail, I am greeted by my two most ardent admirers... Buffy and Bubbles, and both will not let up trying to grab my attention until I at the very least acknowledge them with; at the very lest, a pat on the head - and even then, that may not be enough.

For Buffy, a stomach scratch will do, and Bubbles must be carried! But you know what? I don't mind. In fact, I might even be slightly disappointed should they not show that same level of enthusiasm whenever I arrive.

So... ardent admirers? Without any exaggeration, I'd definitely have to say they both are. But the reality is they are glad to see me - and I'm glad to be greeted by them with such enthusiasm. Then again, do they greet anyone else with the same manner? Yes they do - specifically Barbie, Bryce and Bernice, albeit in a slightly less enthusiastic manner.

This picture was taken by Barbie using her Blackberry - after all, we did not have enough time to set up the Canon to capture such a spontaneous moment as this. Then again, if it does happen every time I do arrive, maybe we can set something up some time. That said, consider this my (first) October picture.

No comments: