Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photoblog - Day 175, Oct 1, 2010

Rajah Lobby:

This is the morning I return to Manila - and despite Cebu's many attractions, I can't wait to get home and be with my family again. Yet before this happens I have one last chance to sample the Rajah's buffet breakfast - and it better be a heavy meal because I anticipate a few trips around Metro Manila first before finally arriving home.

I woke up real early... guess you could say it was the anticipation, but Fiel and I needed to be in the airport by 7AM, so we really had to have an early breakfast anyway. Still, up at 4AM? I just leisurely packed all my stuff (and almost had to sit on my luggage due to the added 'pasalubongs' I stuffed it with), then went down around 5:30AM - time when the breakfast buffet would open.

It was at this same time - when the lights were rather subdued in the lobby, that I decided to take a picture (of said lobby) from the dining area - and when I looked at the picture I was surprised at how it looked more beautiful than I noticed. Guess there are certain things the camera reveals to us... things we take for granted. In this case, how the blue lights highlight or accentuate the lobby's looks.

Ah well... thanks for the experience guys.

No comments: