Saturday, October 09, 2010

Photoblog - Day 165, Sep 22, 2010

Concentrating:

I did say that the estimating course that Fiel and I were handling was a three-day thing right? Well welcome to the image of me preparing for day 3. As a work around the limitations I previously mentioned, I found myself staying longer in the evening to explore the tools/estimators, read the powerpoint presentations and yes... studying the binder.

You see, exacerbating the situation is the fact that my laptop has yet to be fixed - if it can be fixed at all, so I have no way of studying these presentations at home - with two PCs and one of them having the monitor really showing of bad hues of pink and violet, plus the fact that the kids likewise need the PCs to study. I end up waiting for them to get done before sitting in front the the one sane PC at home.

Anyway, this is me before class... reviewing some notes in the binder before starting what would be day 3 of said class... the home stretch, and I must say it does feel great to see the end of this tunnel.

On a side note, September must be one month in this photoblog that I appeared the most times. Not my intent, mind you... its just that being focused to train a new course leaves me with little time to explore my surroundings for possible photo subjects. Still, it does capture the moment - the feeling (and frustration?) in time real well.

No comments: