Yes... more comics:This particular batch makes me updated with the latest releases; considering we're just a few days different from the U.S. release - they get theirs on Wednesday and we get the same come Friday or Saturday, so it's just a two to three day delay... isn't that great?
What's so special about this particular batch? For starters, it's got Secret Avengers, which to me is the best Avengers title out in the market right now. Next, it has the 2nd issue of the new Classic Invaders story - and other gem... but aside from these two, I got to get a few Return of Bruce Wayne one-shots; a surprise since I did not even know of these issues, and was lucky to see them before they were all sold out. So yeah... this is a good batch - one I intend to read sooner rather than later.


No comments:
Post a Comment