Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photoblog - Day 193, Oct 19, 2010

Current Book I'm Reading.

This is Boyd Morrison's The Ark - an okay read. Guess it's true that unlike Cebu where I had nothing to distract me with after work (and where I was able to finish reading two paperback in the span of one every two days), my reading once again, becomes slower... even if they happen to be thrillers. Guess it's because my attention is demanded (or distracted) by so many other things. Hence I bring the book wherever I go (even to trainings), so when I find those ever elusive free moments, I go through a chapter or two.

As for this novel, the premise (so far) is sound - and so is the science, though I've yet to see how he integrates Noah's ark into the story aside from it being just a background plot. Hope the fact that Boyd happened to be a Jeopardy champion translates into a great story teller... or at least, god enough to enjoy until the next book.

No comments: