Saturday, October 09, 2010

Photoblog - Day 168, Sep 25, 2010

Comics this Week:

My weekly stash composed of a lot of Thor... two of them being independent of the regular run, and I have to give props to the Simon Bisly painted one... great work and worth the price. The other two... so so. Aside from that, I also caught up with the Neal Adams Batman story... and even if his art is still great, it lacks mood. I guess I really miss Dick Giordano both as writer/editor and inker.

Other noteworthy copies out this week... there's Iron Man, though the story is going rather slow - it is brilliant on characterization... and a build-up story in Fantastic Four, and in Green Lantern as well. Other than that... well, here's looking forward to the next releases.

Funny thing here is, despite it's relative small numbers - I still found little time to read them all in one sitting. Go figure...

No comments: