Market Time Again:This is turning into a semi-regular routine every Saturdays... I wake up early, so I can bring Bryce to his review class, I then wait him out in Greenhills shopping center, usually relaxing; enjoying the quiet of a coffee shop, armed with both my camera and some reading materials to while the time away. After this though, I check out the weekend market to get some veggies, fruits and sea food.
Now aside from buying, I obviously have an eye out for what could be an eye-catching picture, and fruits all bunched up happen to be one of my favorite subject matter. In this case, the lanzones (or is it lansones? - obviously, spell check can't help me here).
Aside from taking the picture, I would also like to remind my friends and relatives living abroad about the fruits them may be missing out on - ones we simply take for granted due to its availability (even the seasonal ones - like this one). Oh well... here's looking forward to some happy eating.


No comments:
Post a Comment