Mangoes galore:I chanced upon this fruit stand with really nice products, and had to just ask the proprietor his permission to take pictures of some of his fruits - I guess he rarely had someone ask permission for such because he seemed pleasantly surprised. He even gamely agreed when I said it was to make some of my friends living abroad partly envious of the pictures... after all, nothing beats the sweetness of our Philippine mangoes - and this is not just a personal opinion, mind you.
So yeah... three cheers to our local mangoes! I'm sure you Filipino folks living or working elsewhere do miss it right? Me? I take it semi-regularly... as part of the juice that Barbie prepares for breakfast (and sometimes, even for dinner), so yeah... I do appreciate what we have. Nope - I'm not taking this fruit for granted.


No comments:
Post a Comment