Cebu PM School:Here's how our training in Cebu looked like... roughly around a dozen participants of varying levels and assignments, all inside one room - and wherever I looked I got to see similarities between one Accenture office and the next - proving the uniformity or standardized manner in the way the company handles its office designs.
As for the people, they were both friendly and accommodating - for example, when they realized that Fiel, who was in Cebu much loner than I, had just about enough of having Chicken for lunch (and dinner) they made sure that the next few days will nto see any form of Chicken in the snacks or lunch packages. I guess it was also a blessing that Fiel went ahead... so he got to properly coordinate the installation of files for the course to proceed normally.
Most importantly, this was a training that we were both comfortable to teach - having done it separately so many times. So yeah... clockwork comes to mind. Lastly... if you look at the picture hard enough, you'll see Fiel in lecture mode.


No comments:
Post a Comment