Sleek...I saw this Jaguar proudly displayed at the middle area of Greenbelts 4 and 5 - this while I went to the place to meet up with Barbie. It offered me a break from studying the estimating course, and allowed me to relax a bit. So I looked forward to the change of scenery... and what a scene it turned out to be.
This beauty attracted all passers-by, and with my trusty camera, I decided to take a few admiring shots at it. When I think of Jaguar, the first thing that comes to mind is the old TV show named The Equalizer... and even if the car in said show was just a prop, it added to the personality of said character... and since I admired said character, I felt attracted to his car.
You definitely don't see this outside of their usual show rooms or display windows - and I can but dream of the time I can own one... still, even if it still seems unreachable (for now) this does not stop me form admiring it... and taking pictures of it to share to all. (sigh)


No comments:
Post a Comment