Training time again:Back to the grind as usual, and this time, I had to handle one training; Detailed Design, with Vener (seen in this picture) and oversee how Francis was doing in Analysis - a training he can handle by himself, though with the presence of an expat, he might have needed a boost to know i was around if and when he needed help... though that is another story.
One thing worth noting - that is relatively different from other trainings is the fact that the Detailed Design class was using the new flat-screen monitors (as seen at this picture's foreground). Why is this surprising? Let's just say I've grown accustomed to using the older CRT monitors for training - so this was definitely a welcome surprise.
Since Francis seemed to be alright, I just agreed with him that I would step in tomorrow to handle a major module in the Analysis training... right after I make sure Vener understood the general direction of how to handle the Detailed Design course - one that, I might add, he seems more qualified than I to conduct.


No comments:
Post a Comment