Frenimies:What did I say about Buffy reverting to her old ways of picking on the cats, now that Bruce isn't around to pester her? Apparently, it just took a day for her to realize what she had been missing and revert back to nature.
No... this isn't all out war - just Buffy playing with Neko, after all.... they are friends. Though I wouldn't be surprised should I 'hear' Neko's thoughts saying 'with friends like these, who needs enemies?!'
The frustrating part about an auto-focus camera is that when you're ready to shoot, it decides to focus elsewhere. Bummer...! This would have been a great shot had that not happened. As you can see, the focus beyond Buffy and Neko is perfect - but the focus to the two is slightly off. That was because I had focused to the two earlier, and was just waiting for Buffy to make her move, as I was sure she would - and when she sprung on Neko, as you can see by how the cat is defending herself... wouldn't you know it? The camera refocuses elsewhere. This is not the first time the camera has done that, either.
I need to find a way to lock my focus... I just might be missing something. If anyone has suggestions, I'll be all eyes and ears. Meanwhile, I just may 'focus' on manual mode when it comes to such shots.
The frustrating part about an auto-focus camera is that when you're ready to shoot, it decides to focus elsewhere. Bummer...! This would have been a great shot had that not happened. As you can see, the focus beyond Buffy and Neko is perfect - but the focus to the two is slightly off. That was because I had focused to the two earlier, and was just waiting for Buffy to make her move, as I was sure she would - and when she sprung on Neko, as you can see by how the cat is defending herself... wouldn't you know it? The camera refocuses elsewhere. This is not the first time the camera has done that, either.
I need to find a way to lock my focus... I just might be missing something. If anyone has suggestions, I'll be all eyes and ears. Meanwhile, I just may 'focus' on manual mode when it comes to such shots.


1 comment:
Either practice using manual focus or see if your camera has been set to continuous focusing instead of single focus. You want to use single focus. :)
Post a Comment